Beauty Tips: Overnight Beauty

Hey guys long time no see I'm really sorry to my viewers, i haven't in the past months had any access to a computer so I've been using my phone when i can. I do now so let's  get started. HSN  Contacted me to do a blog post on products you should be using such as  skin care  before you head to bed every night. 4 Overnight Beauty Products You Should be Using  from one of there fellow blogger Carly Woods.

If your like me you do not get the recommended 7-8 hours of sleep, getting less sleep can and will affect your skin. To make sure your skin looks likes you've gotten more then enough sleep here are a few steps you should take and products you should be using, some of which i use.

I always feel that you should always start and use a serum, it's stronger and penetrates the skin way better and faster especially at night when you give products a chance to do there job and treat the skin. A product i think you guys should try is from philosophy when hope is not enough:


I really love this stuff, i use it every night when i remember. I won it in a luuux giveaway last year. I highly recommend this especially when your applying more then one product to your face, let each product you apply set into your skin for at least a minute Only because each product needs to set in so it does what it needs to and does not mix with another product and cause irritation which I've experienced with acne medication


Do not forget to moisturize after i use this serum when my skin feels dry after washing in the moring and night. One i recommend using is from simple skin care, its a light moisturizer that i really love as well. Its very hydrating and last 12 hours. Pick of the month: Simple skin care Hydrating Light Moisturizer



Lastly an eye cream this is most important because when your tired or haven't gotten any sleep the first place it will show is your eyes. A eye cream i love using as well is also from philosophy hope in a tube what i love about this is it also doubles as a lip cream:

I also won this is the giveaway its always important to apply an eye to prevent your eyes from looking sleepy.

Also just like your face or skin your lips need love too so hydrate those babies as well before you go to bed. Some products i like using are lip med-ex from blistex or eos lip balms.









No comments