Review: Rally's/Checkers Cheesecake Sundae


OMG! I'm sure you guys know from my recent posts that i'm in ohio yay! I'm really excited that i'm hear and might stay longer. But The Whole Reason i'm really out here is for my little brother he's going through something and just got releases from the doctors office today. Any Ways Back To This Delicious Pick You See In Front Of You. This is a new from rally's/checkers's i'm not sure if it permanent or limited time but when i saw it on the menu i had to get it. I Went out to a bar with my older sister and her ex-boyfriend, her friend and my mother. After We Were Hungry So we decided to go to Checker's. It was really good there's ice cream at the bottom, then there's, the cheesecake filling more ice cream with strawberry's whip cream and in between all of the  goodness there's graham cracker bites. You Guys Have To Try this.

No comments