Fall season: Sweaters


Sweaters and/or jumpers will always be on trend and its something us girls should always have in out closets. The weather is changing outside and you guys know what it's time for...hats scarves, gloves, sweater, coats and defiantly something hot to drink. Here are a few I'm loving and think that are so cute.
       First is this really cute one from aliexpress that i fell in love with.





I don't know about you guys but if I'm not online shopping I'm usually in the men's section at H&m or forever21. I think they have the best clothing for men. these Kermit the for babies are from Parisian designer jean charles de castelbajac. 

                        




And this baby i am really in love with the beautiful style icon Emma Watson. 



And you can not for get the jumper. This studded beauty and a bit of edge with a little softness. Rock embellished studded jumper.


So that's it for now don't forget i do have a fashion blog coming soon with some better quality photo I'm trying to find something under my budget with great quality as well. If you guys know any please comment below.






3 comments

  1. I looks fall fashino. From the boots to sweater dresses to fall sweaters. I love the last one you posted solo much. Id pair it with dark brown or black leggings and knee high boots.

    Thanks for posting Sabrina !!!

    Rica so
    WWW.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. Beanie Hats for Women

    ReplyDelete
  3. The texture of knitting enables you to try more collocation ways too. Pick up a dress of any kind plus a pair of solid color boots, a sweet look for dating is shown! cashmere sweater womens

    ReplyDelete