Amy aviance the remi 1 week review (Update)

I recently took out my hair extension and was looking for another. My mother took me to an outlet Located in Columbus, oh It had a good about of different brands some I've seen before. I was really interested in this brand and the textures.  The hair felt really soft so i decided to get it. I brought packages in 12' and 14' inches. I knew i wanted to ombre it and found a brand called splat rebellious color that I really loved
In the color luscious raspberries
. I followed the instructions which stated I had to let the color sit for 50' to 60' minutes because the hair was so dark.  I let it stand to achieve this color for 2 hours and 30' minutes. After I washed it the hair started to shed (a lot ) which is expected from beauty store brand hair and the price but the hair still kept most of it's softness So far it has great volume and can hold up to a curl. When I want a curl I use a hot curling iron and flexible rods to add volume and to make sure the curls stay if i don't do these steps and a Little mousse the curls won't last as long. So far i love the hair. Over all the hair was good for the price point, it was very soft and it stayed that way for a while which i loved. The hair does shed and two packs were good for a full head.


2 comments

  1. Hi. So how much were the bundles and did the pack come with 12 and 14 inch together in one pack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were $70 and $80 i think. The store i purchased were having a buy one get one free sale.

      Delete