New beginnings

New beginnings ,

I'm really excited about this year it's all about new beginnings and the future This years i want to follow my dreams and/or passion, i want to change things that need to be changed. I really want to get my fashion blog and YouTube channel going, after 3 yrs of watching YouTube i decided a year ago to make one of my own but me and my cousin decided to make it come true this time. She has her camera already but i'm still deciding on what to get. Camera's i'm thinking of getting . There are a few channels out there get the attention they  deserve but to be the secret to a great you-tuber or channel is the person, video quality, editing, and the content that's daily or weekly posted. Another dream of mine is to own my own business a clothing business  that is. I love clothes and accessories what better way to go into my own  business then selling things i love. I'm looking forward to see what the world thinks of me and my dream and hopefully excepting me into a world i long for.


                                                                          

No comments