Inspiration: blog title

I'm starting a thing on my blog called inspiration, it's where i give an explanation on things that inspire me like for example my blog title. When i started my blog a while ago it was bent on inspiration. I was a blog reader, mainly beauty blogs but was still surprised on how many blogs were out there on different things. In fact the first blog i read was based on beauty and that's why i created and based my blog on it. Now about my blog title beauty fascinates me was created because there is all Different types of beauty out there. I see people falling over everyday on what there perception of beauty is, it's not about having the perfect nose or body beauty is deep within when you show that there's nothing or no one that can tell you other wise. I'm guilty of scrolling down tumblr or instagram wishing i had someone's body or hair but that's no way to live is it? Beauty fascinates me in so many different ways because there so much of it out there in different forms. Be who you are, be who you were born to be because your life is molded on the experiences you've had in life.

No comments