#Dearme: Advice to my younger self





I haven't had a lot of time to make, edit, and upload videos as much as i would like because of school and my son but when i found out what this meant and the meaning behind it i had to make a video. It's the weekend and school hasn't got to crazy yet so i said why not. I went through so much as a teenagers that i one point i wanted to take my own life. Looking back at my life now and in the past there is a lot i would do differently and how i dealt with it. I'm happy that i didn't die that night because if i did i wouldn't have my beautiful family that i have now and a son that i would do any and everything for.

My advice to Pre-teens, teenagers, everyone don't give up, we've been fighting for this or what we want for decades now and we haven't stopped yet.

No comments