42 st - Time Square Valentines Day







Yesterday For Valentines Day Me And My Boy Friend  Went Of For A Dinner And A Movies. I Never Really Had A Valentine For 18 I'm 19 I Got Little Cards And Candy here And There but is was from my class mates in kindergarten and Elementary school. My Bf said he was going to make this one really special for me. It started bad for me any way because he promise me he was going to come se me in the morning before he went to work.................that didn't happen which made me really upset. He had an good excuse but i was still kind of mad. We Decided to go to the movies but the movies we want to see there was no more tickets she mad us travel across the street. When  we came in the line was way back by the door and the next show wasn't going to star until 11pm and i really didn't want to wait that long so i decide we just go eat. EVERY Restaurant was pack there was an 1hr To 45min Wait at Olive Garden and i really wanted to eat there but i was not going to wait that long. We Went to tgi Fridays it was pack but not as much as the others. We went to the second floor for a seat and it really didn't take long for us to get a seat.












No comments