Blog Sale: Camera

                                                                     1960's   Srt 101 Minolta 


















I'm Having My First Blog Sell Well It's Like And Auction. I Have A Camera From The 1960's That I'm Trying To Sell To Buy A New Camera. The Owner Was My Grandfather May He Rip. I Will Update With Really Pictures Of What The Camera Looks Like Now But The Pictures  Above Are EXACTLY What It Looks Like. Strap And All. It Has A Few Scratches And Mark But It In Perfect Condition. And Hasn't Been Used In A While. I Will UPDATE !!! Later On There Rules And How I Will Be Selling It.

If You Are The highest bidder i will accepting the payment Through Paypal, Money Order Or Check. Comment Below This Post Tell Me How Much Your Willing To Pay For It. The Highest Bidder Will Be Contacted From Me.

No comments